NATIONAL CUP | SUP | Le Colonel Reef
STAND UP PADDLE NATIONAL CUP | Le Colonel Reef
Welcome to the Lebanon Water Festival 6th Stand Up Paddle National Cup. The race will be held under the supervision of Le Colonel Reef and will take place in Batroun. All races running simultaneously: 2K Men Women , 4 K Men Women.
All categories must have 5 participants to operate, if there are less people per category then the participant will be able to choose another category.
The race will take place on Saturday 28th of September at Colonel in Batroun.
– 1:30 – 2:30 pm : Gathering participants
- Distribution of the course map
- Distribution of bibs by sport organizer separating short and mid distance
– 3:00 pm:
- Briefing of course, rules and regulations
- Deployment of boards on the beach
– 03:30 pm: Line up for Start line
Departure of race (all races)
– 5:00 pm: Finish of Race – 6:00 pm: Results and award ceremony
Participants, please meet at Colonel at 1:30 pm to collect your bibs and numbers. Race briefing and starts at 3:00 pm , as departure for all races will be together.
Please send email to: email@example.com
Kindly send a Whatsapp message to +961 70695562 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reserve your board with Jules tel 71025 295 at Colonel Reef
Room and Board next to the event
Contact Ziad at +961 3 081 007 or email him on Zy@keyrealestate.org and stay at Darma Ji in Batroun. Bed and Breakfast walking distance form the event