APNEA C.W. CONTEST – AMSHIT
– Mandatory Technical meeting attendance by all divers, taking place at Vanda Hotel (check final schedule on website and Facebook)
– Training: On Saturday, August 19th,2017. Training is exclusively reserved for participants in the competition ( see training day calendar) at Vanda Hotel, Jounieh
– Competition Day : SUNDAY 27th of August-
*** those who miss their departure time will be disqualified. PLEASE ARRIVE IN ADVANCE***
9:00 am, Meeting point at FOUR STAR HOTEL , Ghazir – Dive in open sea
ALL DIVERS MUST HAVE A DECLARED DEPTH AND DECLARED TIME.
The technical meeting is mandatory for all divers in order to sure everyone understand’s the rules and his dive time.
8:45 am: boat departure for those diving 40-31 meters
9:45 am : boat departure for those diving 30-21 meters
10:45 am : boat departure for those diving 20 or less meters
14:00 pm: Contest Ends
14:30 pm: Participants Lunch
– Award Ceremony: 27th of August
4:00 PM | FOUR STAR HOTEL , Ghazir
Family members and Public presence on site:
– Four Star Hotel is a full resort with pools and restaurants.
– Family members as well as the Public can remain with participants before they embark on the competition, and may attend the award ceremony.
– Anyone that wishes to be part of the rotation public and media boat, will need to reserve their “seat” prior to the event. The latest to register for a seat is on the last Monday, August 21st by sending an email to : email@example.com . SEATS ARE LIMITED
– Training days are exclusively for participants.
How to Register:
In order to register for the event, please read the International Apnea Rules and Regulations, and fill in your registration form below (there are two forms, one for International Divers and one for Lebanese Divers). After registering, you will receive from us an email containing the payment details. Your registration will be confirmed only when your payment has been made and once your receive a confirmation email from us.
- 25 Dollars, for training day
- 25 Dollars for competition day.
- Both include : Boat transportation and lunch on site
- To reserve your participation we will need to receive your registration fee AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. (places are limited)
Please note that to reserve your participation we will need to receive your registration as soon as possible
Where you can pay:
For Lebanese applicants only, payment can be made in two locations:
– Cash at Vanda Hotel, Maameltain. Contact person: Mrs Samira Haddad tel : 03-275 882
If you have questions, kindly contact Mrs Annette Khoury to 70695562 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.