APNEA C.W. TRAINING – Vanda Hotel- Jounieh
Intl. Constant Weight Apnea Training- Enfeh
– MANDATORY attendance at the Technical Meeting for all divers, taking Place in Vanda Hotel (check final schedule on website and Facebook page.
– Training: On Saturday, August 19 th. Training is exclusively reserved for participants in the competition (see training day calendar)
– Competition Day : SUNDAY August 27th –
9:00 am, Meeting point at Four Star Hotel- Ghazir – Dive will be out at sea
10:00 am: Official Contest Starts
13:00 pm: Contest should end
14:00 pm: Participants Lunch
– Award Ceremony: SUNDAY August 27th-
4:00 PM | Four Star Hotel, Ghazir
Family members and Public presence on site:
– Four Star Hotel is a full resort with pools and restaurants.
– Family members and Public can remain with participants before they embark to the competition, and can attend the award ceremony.
– Anyone that wishes to be part of the rotation public and media boat, will need to reserve their “seat” prior to the event. The latest to register for a seat is at the lasttest Monday, August 21th, by emailing : firstname.lastname@example.org . SEATS ARE LIMITED
– Training days are exclusively for participants.
How to Register:
In order to register for the event, please read the International Apnea Rules and Regulations, and fill in your registration form below (there are two forms, one for International Divers and one for Lebanese Divers). After registering, you will receive from us an email containing all details.
- 25 Dollars, for training day
- 25 Dollars for competition day.
- Both include : Boat transportation and lunch on site
- To reserve your participation we will need to receive your registration fee AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. (places are limited)
Please note that to reserve your participation we will need to receive your registration as soon as possible
Where you can pay:
For Lebanese applicants only, payment can be made in two locations:
– Cash at Vanda Hotel, Maameltain. Contact person: Mrs Samira Haddad tel : 03-275 882
If you have questions, kindly contact Mrs Annette Khoury to 70695562 or send an email to email@example.com.